You are looking for a so-very-desired piece of property in your name for your living purpose or even for investment sake, you have been searching for a property in the form of an apartment or an authority's/ builder's/ society's flat for so long.
You search newspapers, classified advertisements, surf realty websites, ask friends and relatives... in a nut shell look for all the options for that coveted would-be-yours place. And taking cue from the gathered search results, you foray ahead shortlisting the best bargain.
By the way, have you any of these times wondered what search results you are getting? Have you ever wondered or thought back as why are no longer reading/ hearing the usual options as:
- 'N' number of bedrooms, spacious kitchen, balcony, attached bath/toilets; OR
- spacious duplex with dedicated parking; OR
- builder floor having 2 bedrooms, 1 drawing/dining (1 D/D), kitchen, balcony, attached bath/toilets; etc. etc. etc.
Team Bricksnmortar recently conducted a sample survey trying to look for an insight as how many people know this present terminology.
The two-week long survey result highlighted very unexpected result:
BRINGING ALL 540+ PEOPLE SURVEYED ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, ON AN AVERAGE ONLY 1 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE SURVEYED COULD TELL WHAT THIS "BHK" TERMINOLOGY MEANT
As promised to them, and for all our other readers and subscribers, let us bring out this simple terminology.
- "1 BHK" stands for a "One - Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen
- "2 BHK" stands for a "Two - Bedrooms + Hall + Kitchen
- "3 BHK" stands for a "Three - Bedrooms + Hall + Kitchen
Ask us in case you have any query relating to civil engineering, architecture, building design; construction, interiors, etc.
Subscribe to get more such tips-n-bits & posts delivered directly to your mailbox. Alternatively, subscribe to our RSS Feeds if you desire to access the content of this blog over any feed-reader of your choice.